WEBSITE, PRIVACY, COOKIES, COPYRIGHT, BUYING & SELLING
CLS Computers services and products are provided by Kwan Yin Limited a company registered in England and Wales under number 11484399 whose registered office is, 86 Rookery road, Handsworth, Birmingham. B21 9NL.
The term ‘CLS Computers’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website CLS Computers, 86 Rookery road, Handsworth, Birmingham. B21 9NL.
The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice and is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Downloading and use of any information or materials from this website is entirely at your own risk, and we are not responsible or liable for, including but not limited to any damage to your computer system, loss of programs or loss of data. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets with your requirements.
- This website contains material which is may be owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The website may include links to other websites, which are provided for your convenience and further information. It does not signify our endorsement, nor do we have responsibility for content on linked websites.
- We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use, incurred by you or any third party, arising from you accessing the website.
- Using this website and any subsequent disputes arising from such use is subject to English Law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
This website and its contents are the copyright of CLS Computers. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
We may collect information on; name, contact information including telephone, email address, postal address, preferences and interests, and other information relevant to providing the relevant service/sales, customer surveys and/or offers. We gather this information for the purposes of processing your repair or purchase, invoicing, record keeping, processing any refunds, to improve our understanding of your needs so that we can improve our products and services. Periodically, we may send promotional material about special offers and new products or other information regarding CLS Computers which we think you may find interesting. From time to time we may contact you for the purposes of market research to improve the services we offer.
Only staff engaged in providing your service will have access to your records. All data is kept wholly in the UK and EEA. We will keep your personal information safe and secure. Certain areas of our website may ask you to provide personal information e.g. using a contact form, on-line survey, in order that we are able to respond to your questions, feedback , comments or keep you updated on new information, services and notifications. In the case of newsletters you will always have the option to unsubscribe at any time. We do NOT sell your data to external parties unless the business is sold in whole or part .As a service user you will have access to your data and how it is processed. You can also request data information that we hold on you.
Further information on data protection and privacy contact:
The Data Protection Manager
CLS Computers, 86 Rookery road, Handsworth, B21 9NL.
Cookies are small information files placed on your computer, mobile phone or other internet devices to collect information to be used to improve the services being provided to you. Websites using cookies will usually ask you to record personal information e.g. your name, e-mail address and interests. Cookies are used to:
- analyse how you use the website for the purposes of improvements and updates.
- to personalise your visits to the website
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. More information on cookies and guidance on how to delete them please go to www.aboutcookies.org.
BUYING & SELLING OF PRODUCTS
All reasonable care will be taken within our power to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website. This includes orders that are directly processed by our suppliers.
Once your order has been placed, you have until your order is dispatched to request for it to be cancelled.There will be a minimum re-stocking charge of £10, or 10% of the total order cost, whichever is the greater. Please contact our team detailing your request, along with your order number.
Please contact as within 24 hrs to report any damages during transit. For incorrect orders or faulty returns please contact our team detailing your request, along with your order number.
Description of products
All products are new, unless stated refurbished or second hand.
Purchased products are sold subject to its product description which sets out additional specific conditions related to that product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, warranties, after-sales service and guarantees.
Please note, however, that all product descriptions and images are for display purposes only and do not always represent the finished product. Actual item design may vary slightly from image.
All reasonable care is taken to ensure that details, descriptions and prices of products on the website are correct at the time when it was entered onto the system. Although we aim to update the website regularly, the information including product descriptions appearing at a particular time may not always reflect the exact position at the moment you place an order.
A times we may have made a mistake by unintentionally publishing inaccurate information on the site (e.g. the price, description or availability of a product you have ordered). In this instance we may have to cancel your order at any time, even if you have received your Order Confirmation email, and you will receive a full refund of any charges already paid.
To buy any product you must make payment using a valid credit or debit card, or PayPal account.
Selling to CLS Computers
CLS Computers reserve the right to refuse or limit the purchase any items at their sole discretion. Please ensure that you are the legal owner of the goods you wish to sell.
Warranty’s only cover hardware defects caused under normal use.
New items carry the usual 1 yr manufacturers warranties.
Second hand and Refurbished Products carry a 30 day hardware warranty, excluding batteries. Defective items will be fully tested to verify the fault. If an item is found to be defective we will first seek to repair/replace the item. However, any item found not to be defective will be dispatched back to you, and you will be charged a £10 testing fee and return postage.
The warranty is null and void if;
- if the item has been damaged through normal wear and tear, abuse, misuse, negligence (such as bumping, wetting), faulty voltage supply (such as incompatible battery), air/water/fluid pollution accidents and natural calamities.
- if the item, including hardware and preloaded software, has been modified, altered and/or repaired by unauthorised persons (as per manufacturer instructions).
- if the serial number has been altered, effaced or removed
Customer should backup his/her own hard disk contents of his/her own accord before repair. We are able to provide hard disk backup service on request for a small charge. In case of repair the hard disk content my be destroyed and we shall not be liable for any data, records or program lost.
We recommend that when sending items for return or refund you use an insured and/or traceable method of transit, such as Royal Mail Special Delivery or Recorded Delivery.